Through AUI’s partnership with Aegis General Insurance Agency, Inc., agents can rate, quote, issue, and have servicing capability on Manufactured Home/Dwelling accounts directly with an “A” rated A.M. Best Co. carrier! Note that this market is now eligible in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 territories.
Now available in AZ, IN, KS, MS, NM, NV, NY, OK, PA, SC, and VA, as well as CA, GA, IL, MO, and TN.
Returning Member? Log in HERE
- No volume commitment, no fees, rate, quote and issue out of your office!
- Coastal and Inland business, wide open, no capacity issues
- Commissions: 10% New Business, 8% Renewals
- Occupancies- Owner, Seasonal, Rental and Tenants
- Dwelling Fire Guidelines
- Manufactured Homes Guidelines
- Value- up to $300,000 TIV (varies by geography)
- Protection Class- All are acceptable
- Age of Home- All are acceptable
- Dog Breeds- All are acceptable (varies by geography)
- Prior Claims- Other than fire, theft or liability loss, applicants can have multiple minor losses and remain eligible for coverage
- Rental Units
- Older homes that are structurally sound
- Lower-value homes that are well maintained
- Homeowners who take pride in ownership by following routine maintenance and update schedules
Appointed agents can learn more about Aegis in our On-Demand training: View Now!
For assistance, please contact: 888-376-9633, ext. 2026