You asked, we answered: Appalachian Underwriters, Inc. has a new Workers’ Compensation option for Owner/Sole Proprietor Artisan Contractors and those that own tractor trailers!
Available in: AL, AR, AZ, IA, IN, KS, KY, MD, MO, MS, MT, NC, NM, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA
- The owner or sole proprietor must exclude him/her self from the Workers’ Compensation insurance coverage
- The annual Workers’ Compensation insurance premium must be paid in full prior to binding coverage.
- The insured must agree to participate in the weekly Text4Safety program.
- The insured must sign the Program Agreement which states that there will be no full or part-time people hired during the term of the policy without first notifying carrier.
- The insured must respond to the weekly text message inquiring as to whether a person or persons have been hired in the previous week.
- For Tractor Trailer coverage option, commercial license carrier must drive between 75,000 – 100,000 miles.
Send submissions to email@example.com
For more information, contact our Workers’ Compensation Team at 888-376-9633, ext. 2204.