Appalachian Underwriters is excited to announce that our High Net Worth division, Reliance Risk Solutions, has partnered with AIG Private Client Group to bring agents admitted solutions!
“While we continue to have significant growth with our current admitted and non-admitted markets, this has been a recurring request from agents,” said Paul Kountz, Director of Reliance Risk Solutions. “We are happy to have this option open nationally with AIG! While they have the appetite to write some of the most complex personal lines programs in the world, their revised underwriting appetite brings industry leading risk management and transfer solutions into reach for many agents’ clients.”
Lines of business offered through this program include, but are not limited to:
- Home (including High Value Renters and Condo policy types)
- Personal Automobile
- Personal Excess Liability
General Target Submission* Appetite includes:
- Minimum dwelling replacement cost of $500K with no maximum replacement cost
- Monoline primary or secondary homes can be considered (no short-term rentals allowed)
- All protection classes can be considered with supporting lines of business
- No more than one loss will be considered for this program at this time
Note that we do have the flexibility to write any of these lines of business to support a Home/Condo policy for a primary location that is insured by Lexington through the RRS team. Please consult a replacement specialist for additional information.
*Certain states will require higher minimum dwelling replacement cost or total account premium threshold. Please contact a RRS team member for state-specific guidelines.
There are three easy ways to obtain an indication:
- Email completed ACORD applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax completed ACORD applications to 888-220-1632
- Call 865-481-2655