Appalachian Underwriters’ high net worth division, Reliance Risk Solutions, is excited to announce a Collections Program which offers customized products and services for commercial and personal inland marine fine art and valuable articles! Target risks include museums, galleries, private dealers and corporate collections, as well as private fine art collections, jewelry, fine wine, silverware, musical instruments, antiques and almost any collectible imaginable. Coverage is offered regardless of risk size.
These special items warrant special coverages and terms not commonly found in standard policies. The program offers the following coverages and unique features:
- All risks of physical loss or damage
- Worldwide coverage, including transit
- Valuation options to meet individual risk needs
- No per-item limitations
- Newly acquired property coverage
- No deductibles
- Optional buy-back for recovered property
- Legal liability coverage for objects in your care, custody or control
Policies are written on an admitted basis. The product is available in 48 states for both commercial and personal lines.
For more information on this new program, please contact:
Paul Kountz – High Value Director