Looking for a better solution for small and micro-sized Miscellaneous Professional Liability business with premiums as low as $700? Appalachian Underwriters, Inc. (AUI) can place over 4,000 classes of professional liability.
Includes coverage for:
- Crime and Dishonesty
- Cyber Liability
- Damage to Property of Others
- Defendants Expense
- Deposition Fees & Expenses
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Wrongful Acts Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- General Liability
- HIPAA/ HITECH Fines & Penalties
- Key Employees Loss Expense
- Licensing & Disciplinary Proceedings
- Media Personal Liability
- Professional Liability
Other Program Highlights:
- Start-ups and new ventures are eligible*
- We can also place your difficult or hard-to-place risks for a minimum premium of $2,500. These risks include Architects & Engineers, Real Estate/Property Related Services, Financial Related Businesses, Crane Inspectors, Underwater Welders, Explosive Experts and many more. Primary success is small-sized businesses. No appetite for Structural Engineering or Geotechnical Services.
- Premiums as low as $2,000 for Insurance Agents & Brokers E&O
- Quick Turnaround and Competitive Commissions
*Not available in Alaska or Hawaii
Submit an application today for a quote!
Visit www.appund.com/forms for the Miscellaneous Professional Liability application. Under Commercial Specialty, choose the dropdown menu for General and select Miscellaneous Professional Liability for a fillable application.
Submit completed application to:
Miscellaneous Professional Liability Underwriter