You’ve heard about Thimble, the first ever Short-Term General Liability insurance provider geared toward independent workers and small businesses.
Now learn about Thimble Monthly, and how you can earn more on your next 3 Monthly Binds!
Thimble Monthly is available in: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, ME, MS, NE, NH, NJ, NM, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, DC, WV
How it works: The first month’s premium is the highest, and the price goes down each month over a 12-month period. This is due to factors like differences in risk exposure, the way our program is filed with each state’s department of insurance, and the different number of days in each month. The average premium price reflected in our purchase experience shows the average monthly payment over 12 months.
The Key Difference in Thimble On-Demand vs. Thimble Monthly:
- With Thimble On-Demand, you choose a policy window and pay the total premium upfront.
- With Monthly, you can get longer-term coverage with the total premium broken up on a monthly payment plan.
- Thimble is currently offering agents a $100 bonus for up to 3 new Thimble Monthly customers!
- After those first 3, all new Monthly customers earn agents a $50 bonus.
- All policies sold earn agents 10% commission.
- And don’t forget about the $50 New Customer Acquisition Bonus for each new On-Demand customer referred to Thimble who buys a policy. (Customer must be a first-time customer with Thimble, number of new customers an Appund agent can refer is unlimited.)
Click here to learn more and start referring your clients to Thimble!
For questions, contact our Marketing Team:
888-376-9633, ext. 2008